Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: November 15, 2018
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to the Sprynkl service and their respective apps and Web sites (collectively, “Services”), all as provided by KMS Technology, Inc. (“we” or “us”).
We may change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Respect all users when using the Services.
- Responsibly manage your account, keep your passwords confidential and monitor activity conducted under it.
- Notify us if you become aware of or suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity under your account or a loss of ID or password.
- Comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Service.
- Ensure that you have the right to provide to or through the Service any information that you provide.
- Notify us if you think someone else is violating this Acceptable Use Policy and the violation affects you.
You will not:
- Submit any false, misleading or inaccurate account information.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others.
- Publish, distribute or transmit any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information or any material or information that you don’t have the right to.
- Submit any information to us or your team that is of a sensitive personal nature, such as protected health information, government issued ID numbers (like social security numbers) or personal financial information, whether the information is yours or anyone else’s.
- Use the Services to discriminate anyone on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis not allowed by applicable law.
- Use the Services to violate applicable law or support any criminal activity or terrorism or any organization that engages in criminal activity or terrorism.
- Submit information that violates any laws or regulations, including those of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or similar agencies.
- Submit any material to the Services that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, spyware, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services’ networks, systems or servers.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Services about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent.
- Send unsolicited communications, advertisements, or spam.
- Use the account, login identification, or password of anyone else to access the Services.
- Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Interfere with anyone else’s use or enjoyment of the Services.
- Access, search or obtain information from, or create accounts for, the Services by any means other than our publicly supported methods (such as by “scraping” or other automated data extraction means).
Monitoring and Consequences
We have no obligation to monitor your use of the Services. However, we reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information and activity regarding the Service as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding this Acceptable Use Policy or any user behavior regarding the Services.